Terms & Conditions
- The user should have attained the age of 13 years to use the Services
- Should not must not have been previously removed or suspended from the Services for any reason.
- By installing the application, the user implies it’s consent and warrants that the use is fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties
- The User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third-party rights, and in no way unlawful for user to upload, import, copy, possess, post, transmit, display or otherwise use, in the country in which user resides.
- Scanta grants its user the permission to access and use the Services during the Term as set forth in these Terms and consistent with the intended features of the Services, provided that: (i) user use the Services solely for user personal, private, noncommercial purposes; (ii) user do not reproduce, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, or distribute any part of the Services, including any materials obtained from or included within the Services; and (iii) user do not engage in any of the prohibited uses described below.
- User is solely responsible for protecting their account password and other account information.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if user breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The Services are owned and operated by Scanta. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code, Products, software (including any downloadable software), services, and all other elements of the Services provided by Scanta (“Site Content”) are protected by Indian laws, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. User agree and understand that Site Content may include Third Party Content, as set forth in further detail below. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Scanta or its affiliates and/or third parties. User agrees not to sell, license, distribute, copy, reverse engineer, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Site Content, and nothing herein shall be interpreted to grant user any right or license under any intellectual property rights of Scanta or any third party.
- Fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern its use of the Scanta Services (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable of their geographical locations.
- Be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of the Scanta Services which occur under the User Account and/or User Platform(s), and for any of User Content (including for any consequences of accessing, importing, uploading, copying, using or publishing such User Content on or with respect to the Scanta Services);
- Prohibited Uses of the Services. User agree not to use the Services or any aspect or feature thereof for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. Without limiting the proceeding sentence, user agrees that user will not, do or attempt to: Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit, any part of the Services, use of the Services, access to the Services, or content obtained through the Services (including without limitation Site Content, Third Party Content, and User Content), for any purpose other than for user’s personal, noncommercial purposes
- Access or use the Services for any commercial or business purpose, including without limitation for comparative or competitive research purposes
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services or any content therein
- Use any manual or automated means to extract and/or compile content from the Services for any commercial purpose or otherwise;
- Threaten, harass, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortuous, indecent, unlawful, offensive, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services, networks or servers connected to the Services, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of all or part of the Services, Site Content, Third Party Content, or User Content, or any other part thereof, except and solely to the extent permitted by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any of the Services other than as intended;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in user Content;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise); or
- Use the Services in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
- use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained in the Site.
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
User agree to indemnify and hold harmless Scanta and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or any related companies, licensors and suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and contractors, and other Scanta users who use any User Content upload to the Services or other users, from all damages, injuries, liabilities, costs, fees and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal and accounting fees) arising from or in any way related to (i) user use or misuse of the Services (including user use or misuse of Third Party Materials); (ii) user Content; (iii) user breach or other violation of these Terms including any representations, warranties and covenants herein; (iv) user violation of the rights of any other person or entity, including, but not limited to claims that any User Content infringes or violates any third party intellectual property rights. Scanta reserves the right, at user expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which user are required to indemnify us and user agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. User may not settle any matter without the prior written consent from Scanta.
Privacy And User Data
User behaviour: Scanta will utilise the traffic on the application and analyse inter alia, the usage, sharing, storing, customising and recording of Scanjis. Scanta uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect and/or aggregate to understand and analyse the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Services works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
We are not in the business of selling your information. We do, however, disclose Information in a variety of circumstances in the ordinary course of operating our business, such as:
- The Services may now or in the future enable users to communicate in a variety of ways. Any Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily choose to share with another user through the Services, or in a publicly accessible area on the Services, such as by sharing a file or other User Data to another user, will be available to other users who access that content. Once you make your Personally Identifiable Information available in this way, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
- The right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Scanta and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Services; or to protect the rights, property, security, and/or safety of Scanta , our users, or others.
The Services contain references and links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. A link to a third party’s Web site does not mean that we endorse it or that we are affiliated with it. We do not exercise control over third party sites or services. You access such third party sites or services at your own risk. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Services. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information